Test prep and study guide for the FAA's Part 107 knowledge test for commercial drone pilots. Ian reviews the entire 35 questions—and answers—that he was administered during the online test (for Part 61 certificated pilots) for the upcoming commercial drone regulations that will be in place on August 26th, 2016. Be advised: the test for non-pilots will have 60 questions, this is not the full question bank for that test! Check below for more information:
- Pre-register and reserve your spot to take the test here on the CATS website
- FAQs from CATS (read this!)
- The list of 600+ airmen knowledge testing centers across the U.S.
- Skyward has a great list of Part 107 resources here
- More sample questions (in addition to the ones below) here—these are more advanced